Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Doom looks like a chump in that FF-cloak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Shut up dude, winrich rules

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

kaujot posted:

Also, I'd like to throw Ryan Hunter out there as a solid B+ tier. Very insightful commentary, though it can be a bit dry when he's on his own. I thought he did fantastic with S-Kill at Evo, though I understand the Illuminati were a little miffed he wore his Option-Select t-shirt rather than a shirt+tie combo like really everyone else on commentary.

Yeah, thats why we need Chen and David on everything. They may suck but whats important is furthering esports. Blazers, no swears, no blacks, final destination

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Phenotype posted:

He says he likes the girls playing because they're really girls, which is a reference to Kayo Police who is a tranny that fools a lot of people at first glance.

Personally, I think tolerance for trannies is less like LGBT tolerance than tolerance for that weird kid who always wears a cape, but that's neither here nor there.

uhhhhh the T in LGBT stands for trans?

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Thats hosed up

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Iron Fist, dude, I loving love you but you're sooo loving bad.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
As an iron fist player my way of handling zoning is to take my hands off the stick and walk away from the screen

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
That's wicked fake, son.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Jmcrofts posted:

No one is fine; Everyone needs nerfed in this game.

Yeah, a pretty significant universal damage nerf would be just swell.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Thundercracker posted:

When I'm hearing words like "It's a 1-2 frame window" it's just something that's completely beyond what I think most people can do reliably.

Let me tell you about street fighter 4...

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Nahxela posted:

There are multiple Antmen :colbert:

But only one that's also Giant. Scrub.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

BumbleChump posted:

Skullgirls will prolly take off when it gets released in Japan.

No way dude. I'll bet everything I own that game doesn't catch on for. poo poo. in Japan.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I didn't need to see that.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Takes a real man to show his emotions.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Xfactor is crazy stupid but it doesnt hold a candle to the crazy loving bullshit stupid mechanic that is TACs.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Maybe if his chain normals did chip people would give a poo poo about him keeping them out.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
A game can be terrible in spite of character variety. Or good, as we can tell from mvc2 and something else probably.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
It's been real cool seeing some small marvel 2 events at various tournaments, would be cool if it got a more stable presence again.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
If it was an anime game no one would play it except some very dedicated japanese dudes that people would sometimes watch on youtube and be like haha man this game is so loving busted, what is it called?

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Medullah posted:

So UMVC3 online is now gonna be "officially" dead, since they said they'd never patch it again, right?

They can't patch it anymore, they don't have the license. Like they literally can not legally patch the game.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Yoshinori Ono Says Capcom Has No Plans to Use Pay Model in Street Fighter V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Kazuya already has a hurricane kick and a dp so the game is pretty much halfway done before they start.

• Locked thread