Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Best OP. Best thread. It's time to unleash all our Ultimates (On Tuesday. Where's Trykt with our goon tourney dates!?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Can we go back to protips on reliably doing the DP motion? I don't quite "get it" yet.

I always done it as moving forward, then mashing down to down-forward + Atk, and it seemed to work reliably for me in Marvel since I worked on it. That's just me though.

And I can't seem to get the idea out of my head of everything Vergil says as Liquid Snake.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Broken Loose is Mega Man, and he's bawwing at how he'll never be in UMVC3.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Kageneko posted:

Where the gently caress is the club template?

Here you go.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

The Rokstar posted:

Can someone with the guide or who just knows tell me what Firebrand's luminous body super does? Is it basically just like berserker charge?

Pretty much - 25% speed boost for about 10 real life seconds (593 frames). You can also do an overhead with j. L, and cancel it into the Bon Voyage, AND you can continue gaining meter in this mode, unlike most other power-up supers.

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Does anyone know if Turnabout Mode does anything for the "Get 'em Missile!" assist? More durability perhaps?

He just recovers faster and is out on the field less (44 start-up, 132 recovery normally, 37/115 in Turnabout) It's only Paperwork and Press the Witness that become invincible. (Fun Fact! - The guide calls the invincible Assist B Break the Witness)

LightningKimba fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Nov 16, 2011

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Cinroth posted:

I don't have the game yet because I'm pig disgusting eurotrash but I'm curious how the follow up to Nova's rocket super works, anyone wanna clue me in?

Tap Direction + Atk.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Gamest Mook posted:

Is there a complete description of the X-Factor changes anywhere online?

If you don't mind me taking about an hour to type it, I could list down everything about X-Factor that's in the guide.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Also isn't Ryu up there in Health? Like above 1 million?

Nope, just 1 mil, same with Wright, Wesker, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, and Super Skrull.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Cat Machine posted:

Does anyone know if the winpose images are still out in the wild somewhere? I know the Capcops shut down that guy's site, but surely someone snagged the files...

Psst... They're on their respective characters' pages on the Wikia. :ssh:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Nate405 posted:

You can see the DLC costume versions here. Not sure about the normal ones.

I think those are just the official character art, not the win poses.

Scroll to Artwork on the bottom.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Those HxH cards do mean I have a killer av now. Gonna love the mode, even if it disconfirms a lot of popular pics people wanted.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Sakuya's the Okami chick, Franizka von Karma was who you were thinkin' of, that would be Godot instead of Apollo Justice. And then Sigma's Vile in the same row Wily's on, and then Sissel's the first dude in the last row. That's all I can help with.

EDIT: I don't even know Mega Man that well. :downs:

LightningKimba fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Nov 20, 2011

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Here's some Wright tech for y'all, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO0QuIEokSo

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Marn and Fanatiq in Running Sets, oh yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxAz7U155A

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC-tTXTnAYI

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Every ex-Avenger needs a slide kick, clearly.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

For any of you who need help on RR, this vid should help y'all out with getting in and mixing up with Basedcoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnMYbKxcd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I'm not sure if this got posted on any of the fg thread, but this is so beautiful.

• Locked thread