Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Great OP. I'm still gonna pick the same drat three people in this game though. Can't wait to face air dash spammers online so i can mop the floor with them with a simple sentinel j.M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Orange Crush Rush posted:

ATTN CAPCOM:

You see this poo poo right here? THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Jesus, that is ridiculous.

So that means, if for any reason you taunt during the match, you're an even bigger idiot for doing so?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Jmcrofts posted:

...the gently caress is maximum spencer?

Spider don't know nothin' about swingin'.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Hawkeye looks very annoying, and i'm basing that only on that She-hulk like slide kick. I loving hate that slide kick online.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I don't have the game yet, but Spencer's tricks is really looking good. I ran him on point in the original version, and it looks like it's going to stay that way.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I'm gonna pick the Wily card. I think I'm gonna win this time.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I think out of all the characters that i loathed going up against in vanilla, Wesker to me was worse than Wolverine. Can't wait to get this game and fight buffed weskers.

Question, can people still do Wesker's Pistol shot teleport X-Factor lvl 3 spam like an rear end in a top hat?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Why not just pick sentinel as a fallback plan in case your opponent lives in another continent?

I mean, that's one of the many reasons why i keep him in my team. He's already pretty solid, and learning how to defend yourself against basic rushdown and knowing when to take advantage of your super armor for that one dude spamming c.L, and you're already at a good start.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I used the left trigger (360) as L to charge Zero's Buster. Lets you use MHS combos just fine.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Who is the Steve Austin of Fighting game players?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Mega Man is the jobber.

Does that mean that Capcom is Vince McMahon?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
And furthermore, crank dat soulja boy remixes are not hype.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

The Rokstar posted:

Doesn't Mystic Ray hit multiple times? The super armor cards only give you 1 hit of armor each.

Do they stack with characters that already have super armor in their attacks?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
poo poo, I thought it was South Carolina all this time, My life is a lie

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

404GoonNotFound posted:

I thought Human Torch was the subject of the "RAM issues" quotes?

So was Frank west, because his moves would involve throwing objects like zombies, and that was labeled a problem.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Metrohunter posted:

But it's not a huge deal to me since we have it now, I'm just left wondering why the console versions doesn't have replay functionality but the Vita one does. v:shobon:v

Because it's impossible, of course.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I got called a human being and a coward all the time for using Sentinel on point in vanilla, post patch. What the gently caress? Not my problem you chose to not block that air.M while you were dashing.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I couldn't actually identify Frank nor did I realize he was missing from the main portrait area. I am unsure what this says.

Last I checked, this Kusoru fella used that team of Frank/Raccoon/Joe to beat F. Champ on that really awesome match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjsJOQfO_X4&feature=related

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
At this point, just like SFxTKen, the only way to fix this game is to make another game, and I don't mean add six characters, a few stages and a new UI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Remember when everybody complained about sentinel? Better yet, remember when people thought this game was going to be cool?

• Locked thread