Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I didn't even know about Hulk's "Incredible Punch" til now. Sounds like a lot of characters got worthwhile buffs; hopefully Thor won't be trashtier because come on, he's loving Thor. Great job on detailing all the changes :hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Orange Crush Rush posted:

The more I think about this Wesker poo poo the more it's getting me mad. Seriously, what the gently caress Capcom, you don't make characters purposely high and low tier like this.

yeah but isn't most of that poo poo just stuff tested in the lab? it's not like every single thing he CAN do will actually be viable against everyone.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Jmcrofts posted:

:words:

Firebrand sounds fun, I was wondering what he was like since there aren't many videos with him being played. Also good to know that Phoenix Wright can get bodied by rushdowns before he makes with the bullshit, as I suspected. I'd love to know how Hawkeye is, he looks like a viable annoyance character.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

PalmTreeFun posted:

Welp, looks like Combofiend's hosed. At least until they get a patch out.

If anyone's in the "not hosed" category, it's Spencer for sure.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Not gonna lie, seeing Spidey outduel a Vergil player onstream a few times made me fuzzy inside. Holy poo poo he's so much faster and might actually be viable with how viable he is with the webswings.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Tae posted:

That's absolutely hilarious that Combo was literally winning with just Hawkeye and Spencer the first few sets. Spot some free meter for Fanatiq.

Funny how he kept picking Nemesis even though it was basically meatshield for the other team to waste meter on. Hawkeye is looking loving sick in everything, he really does make every team better

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

So how viable IS Sentinel these days? I know his health got nerfed a few times but in terms of power and x-factored Sentinel Force, isn't he still a beast? I don't see him that often on streams these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ugh if they were gonna use Bowlcut Doc Ock then I'm a little glad they didn't make him

• Locked thread