Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Do the DLC characters have 6 colors without further DLC? Wondering if the card allowing 3x of one character is why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

That list is hilarious. It has characters from Zero X Advent and not regular Megaman.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Sade posted:

Zero is the only one of these three that needs touched, but the problem with Zero is his design is loving stupid. Scrap his entire moveset and try again Capcom.

No more sword. Only projectiles. Blue armor color mandatory.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

I find it funny that Megaman is a Smash character but not an MvC character right now.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With a level 3 command grab "Get off my lawn" Raging Demon style super.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Prism posted:

Because this is a brilliant idea and pay to win won't turn people off from buying it.

You can buy combo meter and extra life via microtransactions. Pay me all the money, Capcom.

• Locked thread