Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

With DLC and getting this game I am going to spend like 80 dollars and I'm loving awful but goddamn it is so fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Ximum posted:

Just wanted to clear something up about Nova's DLC costume. I keep seeing it referenced as his classic costume, but it's actually his new costume introduced in Point One.

The helmet is the wrong color on the DLC outfit, but otherwise it's a match.

That just tells me Nova went back to basics style wise

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Doorselfin posted:

Iron Juggernaut?

Meanwhile what is with that rabbit Spidey thing?

Edit: Hulk Buster Iron Man

The Amazing Spider-Ham!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

As soon as I get paid I'm likely grabbing Ultimate so I can get thoroughly destroyed by everyone. What are the best sticks for XBox?

edit: I traded in vanilla but played entirely pad and it was sometimes a pain in the rear end BUT I am also cheap as hell

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Oh nooooooooooo!

edit: maybe I can make the jump to REAL DEAL w one of my February paychecks (since I'll basically get double for one of my teaching gigs since the semester started so late) but for now my godawful Deadpool/Doom/Skrull team will have to tolerate an xbox controller

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jan 25, 2012

• Locked thread