Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I have a question, what DLCs from the old game carry over? I see the two DLC characters and the alt costume page shows the lone one from MvC3, but do you still have to buy them, or they are included?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

If you purchased Shuma and Jill in MvC3, you will have them in UMvC3. You will also have their alternate costume right away as well, no extra charge.

If you purchased the 6 alternate outfits released for MvC3 (Ryu, Chris, Dante, CapAm, Thor, and Iron Man), you will have those in UMvC3 as well.

If you purchased none of that stuff, you have to buy it to have it in UMvC3.

Cool, I bought both of those the other day, but I got confused and had to confirm that I didn't make a mistake buying them.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I have to ask, how is the Vita version of UMvC3? I already have the game proper on my 360 (with fight stick), but wouldn't mind having a good portable version to mess around with as well.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Got the Vita version for ten bucks on the PSN Store and I'm loving it a lot. Odd that I had it on the 360 for a year, but loving it more in portable form.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wondering if I want to get the costume pack for the Vita version as well. I got it over on the 360 when it was on sale last, but found myself only liking maybe three or four over the character's default look (mostly Morrigan and Spencer), so I am not sure if i want to spent 10 for a bunch of costumes I won't use. I did grab Jill and Sam through.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Sorta. The Vita versions of the dlcs are still alive it seems but at full price. Dunno how long those will last through since the DLCs were crossbuy, so it would work on the PS3 and Vita.

But Marvel vs Capcom 2 is utterly gone, but somehow Origin lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Discount Viscount posted:

It's likely a separate contract that was signed after the MVC2 and MVC3 deal, and since it came later it has a later expiry date.

Yeah I'm figuring this since The Vita version of UMvC3 and the dlcs are both still on the store. So they probably both have a year left before being pulled.

• Locked thread