Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007

my vinyl heart posted:

Who has a light? by Everyday Adam, on Flickr

I'm mostly just wondering if this one is decent or if I like it because the bird jacked a cigarette. I do regret having the wide angle lens adapter on, as with the flash it has that dark shadow in the center bottom on my friends shoulder. Is this picture too dark in general? Or should i run with it and try to remove the light sources on the left and right? I kind of feel like they are a bit distracting.

It's certainly worth doing a little more post on this one as it's a interesting subject. I would definitely remove the light sources and see what it's like a little brighter. I think it could benefit from being square crop and you might try cropping the bottom up to where the shadow starts and seeing what it looks like. The colours are spot on so I wouldn't change them at all, you are very nearly there just play around and see.

Some film shots from me

Medusula fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 8, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU