Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobz0r
Jul 8, 2008

I have faith in us, if we don't self-destruct

drat NIGGA posted:

If you could of waited for the sun, this would've looked great with the sun shining on the dead plants on the ground. I'd love to shoot a long exposure at that place.

I'm trying to do more portraits and good thing a friend doesn't mind.

Snapshot by DAMNNIGERIAN, on Flickr

Definitely an interesting photo. I want to know his story. It would help if the top of his head and his jaw weren't cut off, but he has very expressive eyes. The B&W works well for this. I feel you could have an excellent shot with a more thought out composition.

Well, here goes. My first PAD post. I had my first shoot with an actual model on Sunday. I was very apprehensive because I wasn't expecting to have a model, only to do a test shoot. Regardless I am very happy how it turned out, and would like some critique. Did I go too far on the split toning for #2?

IMG_2248.jpg by b to the zor, on Flickr

IMG_2280.jpg by b to the zor, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU