Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

blue squares posted:

Hey, thanks! I appreciate it

Thoughts on this? This is my first attempt at making a picture in this style. I really like it, but I tend to overestimate my work

coffee
by bluesquares, on Flickr

I agree with the above poster that the glossy table cloth is distracting, a matte cloth would let the glossyness of the mug and carafte take center stage in the photo.
The lighting is beautiful and I love the textures.

One of the most beautiful cars ever made, an absolute classic!
That said, while the first photo is technically sound it's also a litte boring. It's a beautiful car, but that's kind of it. The second photo is a more interesting angle, highlighting the beautiful detailing and paint job. I'm biased towards fall leaves, but if you put more emphasis on the leaves gathered on the bumper I would be enraptured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU