Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazmachine
May 22, 2005

Happy Happy Breakdance Challenge 4

Edmond Dantes posted:

Thank you! :D I still consider most of my pictures blow, so the positive feedback on this one menans a lot. :3:

Put it this way - even the nicest, most technically adept landscape shots tend to bore the arse off me. I'm not particularly excited by landscapes most of the time, so it's an achievement to get me interested on that front. It's got a magical quality that I'm a sucker for. A landscape with a weight of emotion other than "hey it looks pretty and I've included the foreground interest and the right time of day for pretty light".

All of those things make an accomplished landscape image, but they leave me cold. This has drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU