Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

drat NIGGA posted:

If you could of waited for the sun, this would've looked great with the sun shining on the dead plants on the ground. I'd love to shoot a long exposure at that place.

I'm trying to do more portraits and good thing a friend doesn't mind.

Snapshot by DAMNNIGERIAN, on Flickr
Unlike bobz0r, I actually think this could work well with a tighter crop, I might be talking out of my rear end but I'm trying to get better with critically analysing photos as art. Do you think it would look good with maybe the top fifth cropped off and more contrast on his face?

He is definitely worth working with, I'd love to know what he was thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Is that a Pro-ject Debut III turntable? Your shot is a hell of a lot better than those on their website. loving nice, I love a good product shot.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
The first thing I thought was the original Syndicate game. Looks great.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I really like the rolling feel of this one and am going to assume the slightly off horizon is deliberate because I like it.

I think this last one is by far the strongest because it gives you that sense of depth you were missing in the others just by being able to see something. If you tried it from further down the tunnel so you could see the top edge of the tunnel or orientated it differently it might be interesting too.

P9210965 by SEJRamsay, on Flickr

P9210967 by SEJRamsay, on Flickr

These first two I'm quite happy with, it's not something I do a lot of but I had an opportunity to visit some unused government buildings and I think it turned out alright.

P8020585 by SEJRamsay, on Flickr

I can't figure out what I don't like about this one. I think it is okay but maybe the composition just isn't there.