Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

It's absolutely wild to see such an infamously crappy film looking so crisp and gorgeous. This project is exciting as gently caress.

Definitely putting in a vote to get in touch with the New Beverley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

That guy seems like he'd be the biggest pain in the rear end to work with/for, and comes off as delusionally self-important and domineering about the whole thing. I'd avoid him completely.

I mean, come on, "the young man". You should be so lucky as to work with him, boy!

Supercar Gautier fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Dec 2, 2011

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Ben Solo posted:

Hmm. This guy (Rupert) has talked to me on the phone a few times but I really don't know where he got these ideas. I distinctly remember telling him that he would have to donate just like everyone else.

He did offer me a :airquote: 'percentage' for compensation though.

Hahaha, delusion confirmed. In his mind, your project is already his project.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

"ManosHD guy" is a very professional and not at all condescending way to repeatedly refer to a person.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

If I just slap on some flat vector images in two colours I'm basically Saul Bass, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

The Heath Ledger of his time.

• Locked thread