Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

rear end Catchcum posted:

It's a millionaire taking a little money that he doesn't have to take from a person without a lot of money who needs money.

Then you should email him about it because no one else in this thread cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Slightly Absurd posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kONMe7YnO8

i made only about a minute into it. it's really loving gross and creepy

edit: you know how if you roll silly putty onto a newspaper, it makes a little "copy"? this is like if someone blew up a badly compressed .jpg of george carlin, xeroxed it about a hundred times, then rolled a turd over it.

the thing of comparing it to an impression is I think actually a good analogy because you know what? If a comedian studied George Carlin and did an entire special that was an impression of George Carlin talking about how he feels about stuff now that he's dead - I would also think that was creepy and loving weird! This just also happens to be low effort on top of both of those other things!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I remember in college when open mics made a huge comeback in Seattle (2003 or so?) I saw MANY dudes who were aping Mitch Hedberg so hard the only thing they were missing was the crippling drug addiction.

i mean the amount of guys in stand up impersonating Louis CK from like 2008 to 2016 was insane

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

George H.W. oval office posted:

I'm going to see Tim Robinson in April and I'm pretty pumped about it. I have no idea how his stand up will be

Mister Speaker posted:

I feel like you're just going for the zipline.

don't go if you're just gonna try and make him talk!!!