Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Where's good for stand up in Brooklyn or the city?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

jodai posted:

I'd throw Nate Bargatze in there with the clean comics, if I remember right.

He's so hilariously middle of the road in every way

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

What's the thread consensus on Kyle Kinane? I'm debating going to see him tonight but just want to know if he's appreciated or sucks.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Everyone was right, Kinane was hilarious and I'm very excited to have a back catalogue to dive into.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Same but now I couldn't read a book if I tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Jacqueline Novak's "Get On Your Knees" was recently added to Netflix, and it is one of the most unique, refreshing, clever stand-up specials I've ever seen. Her whole set stuck to one major theme but never dragged, and her energy, delivery, and use of language were so impressive. I was blown away.

Oh hell yes. I saw this twice live and it's one of the best one-person shows I've seen. Really great exploration of a single theme with tangents, I second this recommendation wholeheartedly.