Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Im gonna try to find time to see Bamford's new show in the next week. Is it on Apple's streaming service, or you pay a fee for just the special?

I saw this on youtube recently, Django Gold's "Bag of Tricks". Its a solid special with a slightly Norm Macdonald type of delivery at times. Really good for a first special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4rV2_Z4sw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

I just listened to Norm Macdonald's audiobook in full. I have a problem with audiobooks, I usually feel I miss a lot by listening versus reading. But this one is a masterpiece, as Norm's voice is crucial to the experience. But the best thing about it is how there are really 3 "Norm Macdonalds" involved in the book. One is the real Norm writing it, one is the fake Norm created by the fictional ghost writer, and one is the real fake Norm who the ghost writer sometimes lets write parts of the book on his insistence without changing any of the words. The ghost writer himself is also a great character, a take off of the Charles Kinbote character from Nabokov's Pale Fire. Hilarious stuff.