Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

indigi posted:

Kumail is my favorite about-to-explode comic. I really think in 10-15 years he'll be considered one of the greats.

I hate to criticize anybody's taste in comedy but in the spirit of the late rear end in a top hat Patrice O'neal, I have to tell you that this dude is not funny at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

You can say oval office as much as you want as long as you're Jim Jeffries.

Who pointed out that people tend to not get offended until the subject of the joke is them, a group they perceive themselves to be a part of, or somebody they know personally.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
He's a veteran comic. He couldn't shut down some hecklers?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Audiences shouldn't heckle. Performers shouldn't act unprofessional, especially when they have many years of experience. I don't feel bad for the guy.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

BiggerBoat posted:

My therapist actually recommended that I give it a shot.

Open with this and find out if your therapist is the real comedian.:rimshot:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I didn't need to see Doug Stanhope's completely naked body on his girlfriend's Periscope, but I think I've lived a fuller life for having had.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Schumer is a victim of Hollywood's greed. They saw in her a chance to get a piece of the fat white woman demo, which Lena Dunham so expertly proved is a great moneymaker. But we can't blame show business for trying to make money. Fat white women is still a largely untapped well. There's a lot of layers to be explored there. The next Amy Schumer will come along as soon as one of the semi-attractive white woman comics gains a few pounds. Shouldn't take long, women can balloon up quite quickly.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
El Risitas passed away. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Paul Mooney has passed away.