Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD

Yoshifan823 posted:

They've announced the shows that they're doing at the Just for Laughs Festival in Chicago, and while "Comedy Festival sponsored by TBS" doesn't sound like a winner, they've got some loving amazing stuff. Patton Oswalt is doing a show, Aziz is doing two in one night, Kevin Smith is doing one of his Q&As, Mike Birbiglia is doing a run of his latest one-man show, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, Amy Shumer, Jeff Ross, John Oliver, I'm gonna go broke just trying to get to all of these.

TBS puts on a solid event. Last year I saw Kristen Schaal, Hannibal Buress, Paul F Thomkins, and Demetri Martin all perform during one show at the Chicago Theater. You can't beat that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU