Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
My wife said her face hurt from laughing so much when we saw him in September. Do not hesitate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
So this happened.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Tony Phillips posted:

The tickets I just bought are for an upcoming theater tour - his first. Here in MN he's playing a theater with just over 1000 seats.

I like comedy a fair amount - certainly more than the average person. At the same time, I'm not that on top of things to know who's drawing what crowd wise, etc. Has Ali Siddiq gotten that popular? I know he placed 2nd on some comedy showcase TV show a few years back (Had to cancel a 3rd visit to Rick Bronson's due to it in fact) and I assume he got some decent exposure from that. But despite how much *I* like him - I feel a little surprised that he's at this level now.

So this show was last night and tickets were sold out well in advance. Place was packed and it was great. Just going to assume Siddiq is doing far better than I realized.