Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

Zedlic posted:

Today I'm making chili.

I'm a cooking newb, but I love super-spicy chili, and I'm determined to try to make some. This looks like it turned out as spicy as poo poo, got a recipe? Any other spicy chili recipes are welcome too (gently caress beans though).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

barbudo posted:

well, you could try reading the thread... really, though, chili is simple but there are a ton of different ways you can go about making it, I don't think anyone in this thread could reasonably give you an absolutely perfect recipe, nor do I think anyone has made the same pot of chili twice.

I did read it, didn't see any posts discussing spicy chili though. For example, I'm wondering what would be a good combination of peppers - I'm not too big on the taste of habaneros, but love their heat, so if I just throw a bunch of serranos in instead would that work? Would the taste of the habaneros even be perceptible in chili?