Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

saigon_15 posted:

I can't feed the kid a pot full of seared meat

What? Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

saigon_15 posted:

Because then I'd have to listen to him whimper like a sick dog while all of his 12 inches of intestines tried to process charcoal.
That's not what browning means. If your food is black you're doing it very wrong.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

bunnielab posted:

Chili is exactly one thing and cooking mushrooms for hours is gross as gently caress.

Soooooo sear them in oil separately and add them at the end?

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Bollock Monkey posted:

That post started talking about some of the chillies being orange, which they clearly aren't, plus a 'root hair' that certainly doesn't exist, so I wrote it off. When I questioned that person about this, they didn't respond.

I think appl's colourblind, he has made that mistake before a couple times.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Death Pits of Crap posted:

Also you already are cutting up tomatoes, sub more fresh ones for the cans of tomato product in saline solution. Nothing is really worth paying for the "convenience," except maybe those huge bags of factory-separated garlic.

Canned tomatoes are better than fresh tomatoes for like 9 months of the year.