Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.

paraquat posted:

In my defence, though: I'm a girl!

Don't do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

SYFY HYPHY posted:

It's proving a point.

No, you see, she is trying to learn how to cook because she knows that her proper place is in the kitchen. But I guess that since I too am a girl (tee-hee), I shouldn't be addressing you in the first place. Let me just go make some babies and cook all of you manly-men some sammiches.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

THE MACHO MAN posted:

Ah, I thought you meant use them as you would for fresh.

But thanks for reminding me, I had always wanted to try that but was too lazy and didn't have a blender. Now I've got a use for my Christmas present!

I use a little mini-food processor for making chili powder and nothing else. Even after washing the plastic, the chilies can leave a flavor that you might not want in a smoothie, for example.