Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Goku Jr
Oct 19, 2004

yes yes i see, i understand
:wal::respek::stat:

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

However you make chili never forget that a couple of these bad boys:

can make even unspectacular, simple chilis into the food of the gods.

As much as I love chipotle peppers, I would definitely say avoid the Embasa brand. Way too harsh of a flavor covering up all of what's great about chipotle peppers. I think San Marcos are the superior brand, and I know a lot of people who'd agree (Rick Bayless durr)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Goku Jr
Oct 19, 2004

yes yes i see, i understand
:wal::respek::stat:

signalnoise posted:

I don't like this quote at all because I wouldn't drink rauchbier straight up but it adds a nice flavor to meat. I also wouldn't drink apple cider vinegar, but I'd cook with it. There are tons of things I would cook with but would never eat or drink straight up.

Really? Rauchbiers make a nice rich drink on their own. I mean give me only one or two a month but still. They truly are great for any slow cooked meat though.

.and I think he meant only, you know, fully formed beverages meant for consumption, as opposed to cooking wine or using the cheapest swill possible you wouldn't ever drink.