Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Locomotive breath posted:

Edit: Ah, thank you for the explanation Hyperhazard. I can kinda-sorta see it now, if I squint. I dunno, usually my brain is pretty good at being dumb, but this picture just isn't clicking for me. I feel like I'm missing out. :smith:

Try looking at the thumbnailed version of the image. I find it easier to see that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I love the text.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

After zoom enhancing, I believe the blurriness at the bottom of it indicates a photoshop.

The teeth look a bit wonky as well.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

Rugby is a very homoerotic sport at times

Just ask Murray Mexted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF9V4avIxsU

And remember, there's nothing that a tight forward likes more than a loosie right up his backside

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

But what NWS thing is it supposed to be

am i supposed to have one of those

Yours doesn't look like that?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hey!

HEY!

You are the ones that look like butts! :mad:

Turn your webcam off, mate.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Those are just a couple of balls.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That's a truck, yes.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Powaqoatse posted:

In that case it must be the village of Groß Unterpantz

Dichtey Weißeys

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

A lot of junk in that trunk.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

What's the line above the not-penis supposed to be? Is that meant to be a nose?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yeah, it's the best optical illusion. Momentary guitar-booty, which is a thing of fleeting beauty.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

bitchtard posted:

When I came across it I thought it was someone in a shower

Why's he standing in the corner like that? Is the Blair Witch involved?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Not gonna lie, I spent a minute looking for penis in this photo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

So who's going to put that on the back of their thigh and dress up like Roseanna Arquette in Crash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

bike tory posted:

Vaping is fine, it's people who take it on as a loving identity that are obnoxious and lovely. Same with how smoking weed is chill and good but people who wear weed leaf patterned clothes and spend all their time talking about it are the loving worst. I think that goes for just about any part of consumer culture, basing your identity or forming a community based on the products you consume is shallow and obnoxious.

Holden or Ford, mate?

• Locked thread