Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Most of those look like they'd be painful to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Peanut President posted:

Is that a mask?

edit: of a face I mean

Nope, that's what an empty eye socket looks like.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Detective Thompson posted:

Man, you can black widow that poo poo after you're done having fun with it.

This broke me. Stop the Internet.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

PubicMice posted:

Happy Thanksgiving

This is HORRIFYING. It looks like a dick made of poo poo that's been set on drag queen fire.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

Two questions, then:

1) what NWS body part is that meant to resemble, God have mercy on us all?

2) what is it really?

Not sure what it's meant to resemble but I think it's a uvula, the flap of skin at the back of the throat. The image looks like it's in slow motion and even-slower-motion.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

I am ashamed at how long I searched for the unintentionally NSFW pictures

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Istari posted:

I'm trying to imagine how anyone could possibly see that as anything other than a rabbit with a gaping arsehole. What kind of parent would pay to have that at their child's party ?

I would. It's hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

What actually is this?

• Locked thread