Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

not what I was expecting from the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Comptroll The Forums posted:

*goon looks at a vagina sideways* what is this even? *turns vagina 90 degrees* ohhhhhhhhhh

come on, I'm sure some goons have asian girlfriends

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Jedit posted:

When Mister Spock has sex, he uses a vulcanised rubber.

so many sad, childless years, hoping and praying that somewhere, somehow, someday, you would get to say this joke

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Perry Normal posted:

edited for clarity

lies

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

PubicMice posted:

Regardless of whether her friend is grabbing her crotch or she's grabbing her crotch herself there's still crotch-grabbery going on here

the best kind of grabbery!

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

trapped mouse posted:

Helps with the grip!

I bet.
nobody came tho, eh?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

evobatman posted:

One thing I've noticed in a lot of NWS comics is that cars are always perfectly drawn, with all important bodylines and most details intact. I guess the artists can freehand a lot of stuff, but they all trace cars from photos for some reason.

I would think it's more that every kid draws cars as soon as they can hold a pen basically, so lots of practice is my guess. I for sure have no artistic talent tho, so just a guess.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

wayfinder posted:

I am an illustrator who grew up obsessed with custom cars and drawing them constantly. It's surprisingly difficult to draw a realistic car freehand, and I can't fault anyone for using tricks. I personally prefer somewhat stylized machinery but if you need a realistic car in your superhero comic or whatever, you're probably best off with a 3d model that you can pose as you like and then draw over.

huh, well there you go. thanks for the answer.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I realized that the graphic design also looks startlingly like a top-down photograph of a dog's head, and now I can't unsee it. :smith:

godammit. you're an rear end in a top hat

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Meskhenet posted:

isn't she way too old for a priest?

it's ok, he's a nazi

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

I had this as my facebook profile picture years ago when I used it, and man did it cause problems. this and that one of the girls feet that looks like an upskirt

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Trig Discipline posted:

She's right there holding an animal, sir.

ssssssaasssssyyyyy

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Spinster posted:

Holy god. Even shaved.

this one is amazing.
does anyone know the subreddit for images like this thread? they are like crack for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
for real thought it was a jump rope

• Locked thread