Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

tariq aziz posted:

talking about nutsacks, rocks on the seaside....

What are we meant to be looking at here? All I see is rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Did you post the right picture?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Why would anyone care that the person behind the counter is judging them based on what they're ordering?

Also, that clickbait is really effective because even though I know it's going to be something incredibly dumb that I won't care about, I still want to know what this article says Subway staff think you're a moron for doing.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Powaqoatse posted:

suggestive bowling ball

quote:

Madame Alexina began to tease the bowling ball, tracing little circles around the finger holes. The shell was becoming steadily more translucent, the interior less dark, more liquid. Hesitantly, Madame Alexina slid her fingertips ever so slightly into the holes and, emboldened by the lack of resistance, began to probe ever more deeply and vigorously. ... As Madame Alexina’s pace quickened and her fingers grew more confident, the inky depths grew ever weaker, until, in a moment, the bowling ball surrendered itself—transparent, exposed, and vulnerable.
- Jeff Markowitz, A Minor Case of Murder: A Cassie O'Malley Mystery.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Stairs posted:

My husband bought this and never even noticed!

You've got to copy the image URL (http://i.imgur.com/K6PRciL.jpg), not the page URL (http://imgur.com/a/PXkqo). If you paste it into a post with Ctrl-V it should get img tags automatically. If it doesn't, you've done something wrong. The easiest way is usually to right-click on the image and select "copy image address" or "copy image location" (or whatever variation your browser uses).

You can also resize images by adding a letter to the URL before the final dot - s for thumbnail, m for small, l for medium and h for large, eg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

TopHatGenius posted:

I get that the dick is supposed to be a smile but I'm having a real hard fukken time consistently seeing it as such.

It's because there's another mouth above it. Cover the little frowny mouth (what is that even supposed to be) with your finger and it suddenly looks a lot less weird.

• Locked thread