Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh
Maybe I've just seen this picture before, but I swear I've seen that personally. If I'm thinking right it's in Waikiki, shot from a high hotel balcony across the street.

e: \/ Well played TShields

King Gonorrhea has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Feb 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

yook posted:

I only know Tenacious D from their first album art and a couple of youtube music videos that aren't like that at all whereas something like GWAR always seems to be about their costumes in or out of concert v:shobon:v

SORRYABOUTMYCULTURALIGNORANCEDIDN'TREALIZEITWASSUCHATHING.

Also, "Rize of the PFenisx" is a big hint.

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh
It was a collapsed area of asphalt that looked as though an enormous cock'n'balls had been dropped there.

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

Toxxupation posted:

Say Nothing posted:

i don't think pictures of douchebags are NWS

I gave the middle guy a tan for you.

King Gonorrhea has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Nov 14, 2014

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

zenintrude posted:

c/o page 10:

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

KnifeWrench posted:

This has to be a Photoshop of an actual vagina, right? Meat doesn't cut or cook like that.

Read page 4 of this thread to find the shocking answer!

• Locked thread