Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Yeah, once you get over the penis arm it's like... why do you have a picture of three little girls hugging anyways?

Please, say that you were joking and of course you know about the concept of "family photos" and such things. I want the sadness to go away :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ThatPazuzu posted:

He didn't mean "why would you take that picture" he meant "why would you have a picture of little girls you don't know hugging." I hope disgust replaces your sadness.

Ah, okay. Never thought I'd ever use this phrase, but the penis arm explains that question all right.

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The latest edition of a Hungarian magazine about geology and nature.

Yourmomjoke.jpg.

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Roro posted:

This has to be a photoshop, no way is there a naturally occurring cave with a clitoris.

Why don't you ask your m-nah, I just can't.

Anyway, according to the website of the Hungarian Geography Society the cover page is real, and this organization doesn't seem like one for pussy jokes.

• Locked thread