Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
One of my coworkers was drinking this today:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

DRR...DRR...DRR...

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Yeah the dude attempting to flip off the camera with his index finger is the loving funniest part of that gif.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I believe its a small one way street for female chickens, but I'll have to ask the Buttfore.

What's updog?

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

My icecream look like a titty

Mom took away my electronics last week so I had to jack off to this ice cream titty

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

She's got that Rob Liefeld spine

(for reference)

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Astrofig posted:

I would eat that all day!

Gotta eat the groceries like booty

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

ToxicSlurpee posted:

...so it is. I actually thought it was some kind of root vegetable.

The first time I saw it I thought "that's a weird-looking sweet potato or whatever it is. . . . wait why does it have legs" so you're not alone.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

How is this and any building like this not on total purpose

It's under construction; the "glans" is scaffolding and I assume the final result will be smooth. I mean, it'll still be a big cylinder thing. But less penisy.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Okay, so you quit smoking by vaping instead. Good for you, honestly, that's great.

But you know what the next step is, right? The end goal is still to fuckin' quit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

We get it DontMockMySmock

Do you get it? You've said you've been vaping for years. You're long overdue to actually finish the quitting process. You've gone from a foul-smelling, poisonous addiction to a less foul-smelling, less poisonous addiction. It's time to take the next step down, and stop poisoning yourself and smelling foul entirely.

• Locked thread