Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
Clickbaity, but here's a good list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

Help me out here. What is that stuff?

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

Ramos posted:

So what is it if not a big, red dildo?

I'm guessing a candle

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

If I remember correctly, someone spilled a huge tub of glue.

Memento posted:

It was a 44-gallon drum of the glue they use to stick labels on beer bottles. I think it might have been at Dogfish Head Brewery.

Cheers. That makes sense. I figured it was glue or some other kind of industrial chemical.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

Rugby is a very homoerotic sport at times

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

Pro tip: If a swastika is diagonally oriented and points to the right (clockwise), it's a Nazi one. If it is horizontal and especially if it points anti-clockwise, it's a religious symbol. I was going to say Buddhist, but I'm pretty sure it's in other religions too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

I had tennis elbow once. I can only imagine how bad tennis ball is.

• Locked thread