Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out
Post your favourite photos that seem to be :nws: at first glance but are actually totally innocent!

Note: it's probably not a good idea to read this thread at work because if a passerby gets a glimpse at your screen they'll assume the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Athenry posted:

What exactly is that supposed to be? A burrito?

I'll spoiler it in case anyone wants to figure it out for themselves: newborn holding mother's finger

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

poptart_fairy posted:

I thought these were baby piggies. :saddowns:

Maybe in the Pokemon universe, but not this one ...

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

blue squares posted:

Yeah that's definitely NWS.

You're offended by exposed ankles?? :raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out
Hey guys! I'm the OP! I've been in a coma for 6 years but I woke up last week and I just thought I'd pop in and see how my thread was d

:yikes:

• Locked thread