Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Why is he eating spaghetti off his friend's package?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Athenry posted:

Cause it sorta looks like a dong.
I'm just awed that "Bro, strip down to your undies, Imma eat Italian food off of you so it looks like we're gay" is something that they musst have said.

Twiggy Johnson posted:

You fail at the internet.
:sigh: I haven't eaten enough spaghetti off my friends' junk to fit in.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

What am I supposed to see here? All I'm getting is a rotund guy having splashy time.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Jim DiGriz posted:

Please, say that you were joking and of course you know about the concept of "family photos" and such things. I want the sadness to go away :(.

He didn't mean "why would you take that picture" he meant "why would you have a picture of little girls you don't know hugging." I hope disgust replaces your sadness.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Orangutangs are safe for work at my job.

• Locked thread