Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Succulent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Subjunctive posted:

What's that supposed to be, if not a dolphin with dick?

sad bear looking for salmon in all the wrong places.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

glorious AF

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Came from the ole down unda

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A dream come true.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who gets constipated eating eggs they're like precursor to soft serve

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Panty Saluter posted:

got quite a rod to go with those nuts

We had a pet squirrel once and that dude had huge balls man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I got serum sickness from my last tetanus shot and it was pretty unpleasant.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Less offensive than those terrible commercials

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's rare that I literally laugh out loud but this did it for some reason.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pneub posted:

I'm stuck more on the 2 cars boning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYB0lzoofc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hexyflexy posted:

That's not only brilliant, I'd buy one of those.

It'd probably save you a fortune on toilet paper in the long run

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

rodbeard posted:

The background is the thermal image of the massive fart he's letting out.

Didn't even notice. The man has a lot to give.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

From this angle that's a chocolate starfish

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Astrofig posted:

So THAT's why it's called a chocolate starfish!

gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Karate Bastard posted:

That looks thoroughly unnecessary.

I want to know where it's at. It just seems weird to me and I can't quite figure out why.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

KozmoNaut posted:

obligatory "that's what she said!" joke

GBS of all places has taken umbrage with this joke.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This might be the first what the gently caress did they think we'd see I've noticed in the thread. There's a bunch that just looked goofy. But I can't see what the gently caress else it'd be.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hate those loving bears so much.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, I had to keep looking at the picture until the “getting a bj” clicked for me. It still looks like a dude with major posture issues reading a book to me.

He's screaming "I'm barrel chested" as loud as he can

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

legit laughed at this one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Would that Wahoo was Wazoo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Bloop posted:

I'm the racial slur in the vaping defense screed

I must be missing something because I read that like 5 times and I keep not seeing it

• Locked thread