Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I didn't see fountains of diarrhea, but I definitely saw what looked like the crowdsurfing girl giving birth to several arms before I saw any tentacle-headed naked chick.

I'm...not sure who the weirdo is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
LESS ARGUE MORE PICTURE

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gorilla Salad posted:

She must be seriously retaining water because there's not a single bit of definition in that leg. Even the hand looks spongy.

The thumb is also on the wrong side for it to be the outside hand if that's a knee. I don't know what to believe.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I don't know, clearly that one likes it in the butte.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Not what you think.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
To be fair, a lot of prayers are about vaginas so it's kinda both.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

New from Pizza Hut: Eyes of Sauron in a Blanket

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I mean hey, if a bunch of princesses waiting their whole lives for a prince to come and sweep them off their feet were all living in a castle together, it kinda makes sense that the castle would have a bunch of huge dicks. There's gonna be a lot of tension in that kingdom.

edit for content:

sticklefifer has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Mar 10, 2015

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The reverse of this thread: There's apparently an entire subreddit dedicated to the concept of vulva that look like Homer Simpson's mouth.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Faith is a big butt pooping.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Technically that plant IS jizzing though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rodbeard posted:

by Chuck Tingle.

Not enough pounding.

• Locked thread