Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Riders of Brohan posted:

So is it someone's arm with a bit of hair going across it? Or is it just a rather huge penis?

This being the PYF photos that look NWS but aren't (don't read thread at work anyway) thread, what do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

cobalt impurity posted:

So is there any way this isn't a blowjob in progress?

It's a perspective thing. They have their cars parked next to each other and the guy closer to the camera is leaning against his car. You can kind of see the hood at the very bottom of the picture. It's easiest to see it in the 3rd picture because you can see the corner of the headlight.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SavTargaryen posted:

They went with Butts, Georgia over Cumming, Georgia?

There's a Siemens water tower just off the highway just before you get to the exit for Cumming.

So, how do you know when you've got to Cumming? When you see the Siemens.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jesus Christ it looks like someone was degloved

Google degloving if you wanna barf all over yourself

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It happened one time at a reading, probably from something unrelated to the book, and the lore grew from there.

I like his books but I can't imagine anyone legitimately passing out from reading them.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wolverines little known other super hero power is that he absorbs the hair of other superheroes.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Have to admire that kind of stoicism in the face of what I assume is a crashing plane.

You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?

Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

Uhh, is everyone taking that dumb too-edgy-for-me quote from Fight Club seriously here, or is that :thejoke: and I'm missing it?

It's really too hard to tell which is why I left it alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

All that's missing is wet footprints coming from the ladder in the hot tub.

Appropriately enough, that's probably a kiddie pool

• Locked thread