Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
Look y'all it's fine if you can't see the magic eye thing and your personal inability to see the thing or personal disagreement that it resembles the thing that strongly doesn't override other people's personal abilities to see it, it is a drat joke picture on the internet not an IQ test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

it's a butt-or-fly

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

Thanks for me to throughly clean any food prep product I buy before using.

if it takes a picture in PYF to remind you to do that you're kind of a loving idiot lol

anyway here's a balls or boobs bag

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

trickybiscuits posted:

And Butternuts, NY instead of Coxsackie. Felchville is pretty classic though.

Coxsackie's pronounced Cooksocky ftr

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Novum posted:

Whaaaaaaat?

Yeah it's a thing, there's a sensor and a robotic arm that puts the machine on the udder when the cow walks over to use it, they've been around for a minute. Some places put it where the cow has to walk past it regularly in order to go places but it's possible to just set it up in the barn where the cow can freely choose to get milked, which they will do because having full udders gets painful apparently

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_milking#Automatic_milking_systems_.28AMS.29

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

consider: most humans have mouths (except for those who have the word "homo" instead)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

https://i0.wp.com/culturised.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Fol.106-penis-picker.jpg

• Locked thread