Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
Oh man, a new thread. :unsmith: :3:
:smith: the old thread is full of such memories.

GCCX easily can creep into my top 10 favourite shows of all time. Arino is adorable, and I just love watching him struggle with games.

I'm several (Like 15+) subbed episodes behind, hoping that for my christmas vacation, I'll just plow through the ones I've missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Oh my god.

With all these posts, I figured that perhaps a really good new episode as released.

I wasn't expecting THIS!!!
Oh man, Congrats Zari-Gani! You deserve it. Do us proud, we know you will. :)

I'll buy a copy ASAP. gotta give this full blown support.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I'm fond of Game Center CX - Forever falling into Game Over Hell

The smile and optimism line is top notch too though.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Azazell0 posted:

Thanks for the release! Pulseman looks like a fun game. Wonder if I should get it?

*checks prices*

:psyduck:

... Maybe a chinese repro cart...?

If you own a Wii/Wii U, it's on the Wii's Virtual Console service (at least in NA, not sure if it came out in EU) and it's only like $9.

It's a really good game.