Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000
My backlog of GCCX episodes has gotten embarassingly large. You guys are friggin amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000

Tyma posted:

Bonk's always been interesting to me, because as a kid it was always mentioned in UK gaming magazines as some sort of "mario killer", even though the games were never released in the UK.

Watching someone play this is going to be like finding out Santa isn't real, isn't it? :{

Bonk's Adventure? Kinda. Bonk's Revenge, though, is excellent.

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000
Oh my god, I did it... After being thousands and thousands of posts behind, I finally caught up in this thread. I have so much GCCX to watch now, it's amazing.

I posted a few times in the first iteration of the thread, but it bears repeating: THANK YOU to everyone involved who have put so much time and effort into this. For all the viewers of all the episodes you've done so far, I wouldn't be surprised if you've provided millions of man-hours of enjoyment for us.

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000

RadicalR posted:

Not going to lie. I broke out in a goofy grin when I saw him speaking in English. Wonder how long it took him to get that good?

I'm not sure he understood a single word he said.

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000

Intel&Sebastian posted:

green-lines tank game (I feel like a rear end for blanking on the name here).

Battlezone