Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Do any of you people own gamingcx.com? They seem to upload to youtube your translated episodes within hours of you posting them here on megaupload and don't seem to give you credit. If y'all aren't involved with them, you should probably have a word with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I think, now with the Kotaku exposure and TV-Nihon reference, y'all should be more pissed at that GamingCX site. After I posted that thing about them on the first page it looks like someone called them out but the admin justified it by saying they just don't edit out the credits at the end. The youtube description also references you guys in such a way that makes it look like you "work" for GamingCX.

So it looks like some admin there basically trolls this thread (and never posting letting us now who they are) looking for megaupload links and puts them up on youtube and takes all the credit. Hell, I'd be pissed, especially since some other website is now getting ad revenue off your work and the commenters have no clue.

Hell, it's still ridiculous that TV-Nihon got credit when only about 25% of the videos posted are by them, the rest are SA-Team! Perhaps you should stop using megaupload and instead set up an SA-Team youtube account to post your translations, hell you'd make partner in no-time given the amount of clicks the vids would get.

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 19, 2012