Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

I love this show and I love everybody involved in letting me see it.

But especially Zari-Gani.

But especially Arino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

sweet spoilers broheim

Also congrats to TV Nihon for hell freezing over I suppose. your work is always way better though, because you guys actually give a poo poo.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Abe is a manly man sculpted from my dreams and into a Japanese TV show camera man :swoon:

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Mine keeps stuttering and stopping and stuff when I play it in MPC and have never had this issue. Is it just me? If so what could be causing it? :(

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Is asking for a link to the stream :filez: or not, I mean we post entire translations here all the time so it would seem kosher but I don't wanna break any rules.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Mayor McCheese posted:

Arino is having none of this:

I want this as an avatar so badly. I NEED this.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

ONE loving POINT AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Liku posted:

Good?

It'll have to do! I forget the context on that face and if him actively making it would be a better gif avatar but chances are that's as good as it gets. Thanks a ton!

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Liku posted:

I released it's not quite centered, if you want I'll center it better and/or resize it.

Brutal. I don't know if he's going to make it through since this is the case.

It's about 5 in the morning in CA, I'm assuming this is going to wrap up sometime soon? I'd hate to miss some of it.

Actually, if it's not too much trouble maybe centering it would be good...though again, if you think it would look better as a gif later then I might wait on it till a gif can be made. I forget if just the face is funny or if him making the face was just as good :v:

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Oh my god Arino how are you THIS bad at this

Seriously just mute the stream and play the quest of ki song on loop because I am getting nasty loving flashbacks right now

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Welp, the T.V seems to have broken.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

The justintv stream just went down, what's wrong?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

We had no idea what was happening in the skype call I am in and were freaking out that he couldn't finish this but then he just picked up the controller again. Screaming ensued.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

The fat jokes never really bugged me (and he's definitely given Tanii a lot of poo poo over the years for it too, it's not just Watanabe) but I think in the recent episode the out of the blue ugly comment was a little bit mean. Like yeah, she's fat, whatever haha fat jokes are fine but she can't really do much about the fact that even if she dropped the weight she'd be pretty ugly :(

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

I don't know why but this episode refuses to play correctly in MPC, it stutters like crazy and is unwatchable. All the other releases work just fine.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

What is the screen for on that monstrosity? Do I even want to know?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Crotch Bat posted:

Hamada convinced Matsumoto to enter into the comedy world, both are each others' first and only partner if I remember right. Hamada might have had a partner but Matsumoto definitely never did.

And I have a huge suspicion that the lore surrounding Downtown has been blown hideously out of proportion. I don't doubt that they do not hang out after work but this idea that they treat each other like mortal enemies or at best persona non grata off-camera is ridiculous. They're tremendous business partners, they simply don't gel as well off-camera which is nothing out of the ordinary. There's been many stories about the two of them before they became Downtown and there's nothing to suggest they weren't friends. It is likely that they simply spend too much time together working to be able to fully enjoy the company of one another now.

It doesn't speak as badly about their relationship as some think. It's been noted that while Endo and Tanaka grew up together as neighbors and friends that they do not hang out much if at all off-camera either.

There's a translated documentary about Matsumoto where they literally show him before going onstage doing everything in his power to not even look near Hamada, while the narrator explains that they avoid each other at all costs before a show. It also flat out says a lot of the other stuff that people always thought were just rumours or speculation or industry poo poo, and is a pretty interesting watch.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

and videogames. Thanks for literally saving videogames from dying. That's a big one ole shiggy did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Jikai is like "next time on" right?