Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I can't believe I missed that episode. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
The Sonic episode should be listed in the OP under episodes to watch. It has one of the best beginnings and endings, plus Arino clutching the walls at the AD's playing.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
You could upload it to YouTube or something and download it off there. The quality gets mangled, but the file ends up half the size. :v:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I'm not waiting another few hours to download a third version. :argh:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
That episode... :stare:

The best episode. :aaaaa:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Who should I crush first?" :c00lbert:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I think Mediafire has file size limits, doesn't it?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Grawl posted:

Why did Arino ask that woman's cup size in the Ring Ring Tactics part of the last video? :psyduck:

Why did she even respond? :psyduck:

She knows the Kacho. :colbert:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I was doing pretty good in Arino's Challenge 2 until I got to the detective game. Having to translate nearly every word kept giving me headaches. :(

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Aha! I've been looking for the Ring Ring Tactics song for a couple days, thinking "Monkey Magic" was just the show Gandhara was used on when they stuck the two together. Funk rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHrtHBgbegQ

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Corridor posted:

I posted this earlier, but I actually made a thread about it in TV IV...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3461106

That guy with the pointy ears and hat is one of my favorite actors. :aaa:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Have you seen Tiger & Dragon? That's my favorite show ever.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

The video I'm working on now is a monster that's been requested a lot. A typical episode has about 1000 to 1200 script lines going in. This one started with over 2200. It also features a lot of people talking over each other.

Mystery/Adventure game or 2-parter...? :f5:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

So yeah, considering the Japanese don't really care about computers, they had a pretty skewed view on western games since most of what they saw genuinely were weird or lovely.

I was happy that the show actually had really nice things to say about Lemmings. It was the one case where the king or announcer didn't call it unusual or weird or something, and they called it a masterful puzzle game or something similar.

I hope Arino one day plays Boogerman.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

I don't normally do this but tomorrow...

You Will Bear Witness to History

You've set up a way to get live streaming of the show and real-time translated subtitles? :haw:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
That was god-like. The support Arino gets for these things is always incredible. :aaaaa:

I still remember that last level he was on from when I played Lemmings twenty years ago.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I assume "handmade" meant Abe sewed that thing himself.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Oh dear god that thing at the middle of the episode. I can't breathe.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

quote:

Hope Kotaku dies horrible death/releases rights, must see this. :stare:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I want to see Itou actually play a game instead of handing Arino a drawing and fleeing the shot. It's as if she has no desire at all to be a television personality! :argh:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Shlapintogan posted:

Not only that, that version of the song is commonly associated with the comedian Hard Gay.

I've never heard him use anything but the Ricky Martin version. Did he get complaints about it later or something?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I wish there were some way I could help get these out faster. :stare:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Is there some technical issue in the way of Super Mario World? I saw the RAW of that recently and it's an instant classic.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

7c Nickel posted:

How about the Comix Zone episode? The middle section of that was a dramatic reading of a Megaman game script right?

It was great. :haw:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Are you implying Arino is the type to go for cheap gags? :colbert:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
This is the most Arino of games. :stare:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Why oh why couldn't this show be on a free channel. I retreat to my blankets in defeat. :negative:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I awoke to find the thread three hundred responses higher and two stream links posted. Guhh... :suicide:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Does the guy next to him have a Shadowloo emblem on his shirt? :psyduck:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Are the ADs trolling Arino or is he trolling them in that last part?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
That baby has the best hair. :stare:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Nill posted:

Speaking of YouTube, here's an embedded clip of the birthday segment.

Double-dipping the sushi! :argh:

Edit:

Moai Ou posted:

It looks like the Pilotwings special is re-airing NOW

I'm watching this until the stream dies or I do.

Bocc Kob fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 25, 2012

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Every time I think it's safe to go to the bathroom, something awesome happens and I hold it a little longer. :arghfist::saddowns:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
The Kacho Fighter video is showing now, which episode was Arino sneaking up on a squirrel? :aaa:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Obeast posted:

I'm betting the squirrel scene was an unused clip from the US trip since, IIRC, that tree the squirrel was standing on looked like one that grows here in California. I hope someone could get a screen cap of it so we can get a better look at it.

I hope it gets included in a DVD set or something. :(

I keep wondering how Emoto and Ito's hats don't fall off when they bow at the end of those instructional videos.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

zari-gani posted:

And this is relevant to the current topic:
Arino: "I wonder how they're watching this?"
Kibe: "Well... They're probably getting the information from Twitter."

Kibe knows and he's covering it up. :tinfoil:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
What did Arino just say that sent him into hysterics? I wasn't paying attention. :psyduck:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Haggleman in the window. :psyduck:

Was the original drawing the same size as the poster?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
:stonk:

So yeah, that train game was pretty great. I got curious and looked up that Railfan game on PS3 and they either used real train footage with a UI over it or the graphics were good enough I couldn't tell the difference in a small video box. That's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Watanabe staring at the steak bento the entire time they were choosing was also hilarious and it didn't even need commenting on. If Nakayama actually suffered from debilitating shyness, Arino poking at him so much and the sound effect for the excessive bowing would be emotionally devastating, but no one's concerned about that because it's hilarious too. :colbert:

And look at Tanii. Just look at him.