Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Stuck in a pattern? Story of my life. I need that pin. (and the rest too. :allears:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

Pixel Kings in White and scattered Pixel Arinos in Yellow with the GCCX logo in one corner and "No Game, No Life" in Yellow in the other corner against a standard black bandana. A little thin as well, but I don't buy bandanas so I don't know how thick/thin they normally are.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

You can only watch the 3D GCCX episodes through Nintendo Video on a Japanese 3DS. Every other region 3DS has their own respective Nintendo Video content.

EDIT: Whoops! They're on the JPN eShop and can't be downloaded either. Streaming only!

Also, the "watch your own 3D videos" basically just means playback of 3D videos you recorded using the 3DS Camera and a few trailers on the eShop.

Welp, beaten, but not a big deal.

Volfogg fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Dec 27, 2012

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

It's me. I'm the person spreading lies.

I just assumed they'd be put on the JPN Nintendo Video thing. I don't have a JPN 3DS myself either and just wish someone would find a way to break the region lock without doing anything else to the 3DS...but that's never going to happen.

But yeah, regardless of where the videos are, the only way someone would be able to get the original 3D video is by getting it straight from Fuji or Nintendo, and neither is going to happen.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

xamphear posted:

23 hours, 9 minutes...

Beep boop boop beep...

Ore wa Jack Bauer~

Seriously though, thanks as always.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Well, congratulations. Take a break, you've earned it (thanks as always).

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Screw Action Replay, I'll just switch the cables from my US Saturn to my JP Saturn... :smug:

...on my TV that doesn't even have a composite A/V input. :smugissar: I really need to get a small CRT TV for my older systems. :sigh:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Aku posted:

Got inspired to do this.

The most amazing challenge (splash screen) that'll never happen. It's...it's so beautiful. :911::hf::japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Obeast posted:

What could be tasty in a game store? :confused:

Don't you remember the one place with the Invader Okonomiyaki? Or the place with the full service vending machines (Mmmmm. Cafeteria Hot Ham & Cheese :v:)?