Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

[center]i am invincible[/center]
Just finished my Semester with all A's and 1 B. Last final was today. I come home to new Game Center CX.

I didn't even have to use my AK,
today was a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

Grawl posted:

Made a mirror on my site, have fun! Would like to know the speeds people are getting, never really used the host for anything. At least it has a use now :v:

http://www.smokeordie.net/Game+Center+CX+058+-+Masked+Ninja+Hanamaru.avi

Thanks a lot for this! I'm on a wireless internet at my University in Northern Indiana and I'm getting 1.1 MB/s on this.

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

There always is an option for a #SAGCCX channel on IRC to share new subs :downs:

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

Nice! I enjoyed the last 1-hour documentary of the 24-hour live stream for Castle of Ki. I'm sure the Lemmings one won't be that different. I remember a lot of talk about that episode going on in previous seasons. Now I'll finally be able to watch it.

SAGCCX really does a ton for us, thanks!

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

Awesome new episodes as of late. Currently enjoying both Pacman and Go by Train!

Side note: This thread has exploded with posts recently! Glad to see it.

edit:

techknight posted:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but is it just that there's no gender bias in fat jokes over there, or it is just a different cultural sense of humour period?

(ie here it's usually in poorer taste to make a fat joke about a woman than a man, owing to the difference in how overweight women are treated vs men by society at large.)

I heard it was just their cultural norm. Like it is normal to tell someone that they're fat and they should stop it so they can live better, as opposed to here it's offensive because .... ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

This latest episode really cheered me up when I needed it the most.

Thanks again SAGCCX