Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
Amazing new OP, can't wait for more new translations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
I noticed that forum goon Heran Bago posted a translation of the Mario Kart VC challenge in the old thread back in August and it seemed to fly under the radar in a big way. The subs are built into YouTube, I was just wondering if there are plans to encode them and release it? Also, I noticed there is no link to said youtube video in the OP.

The post in question.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011

zari-gani posted:

Actually I was supposed to verify the subs for him (I think they were translated from Japanese to French to English?) but I completely forgot. I'll do that now.

Awesome! Can't wait to see this one released proper! As always, the work of you and your team is top-notch.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
I can't wait to watch the Kid Dracula episode. Thanks once again for everything that you guys do.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
Congratulations zari-gani for landing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get paid to do something you love and believe in. I speak on behalf of myself and a ton of family members and friends who i've introduced to Arino and crew when I say thank you (and of course, by extension, the entire SA-GCCX team) for all the hard work you have put into translating this show. It's much appreciated!

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
It reminds me of the "let's visit a factory" segments from The Polka Dot Door. Which is a good thing.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
Here is a link for all your effort and trouble, Ray. Just my way of saying "thanks" for the work over the years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t2mU6USTBRE#t=65s

Seith
Sep 28, 2011

I'm Canadian so this doesn't affect me like it does you yanks.

and yet it does... you bastard

Seith
Sep 28, 2011

zari-gani posted:

Will he be able to see the ending?!"

Yesssssss

I agree; Yesssssss, he willllllll.

Although I remember Karnov being hard as rock. I wonder if he will get the same enjoyment out of it that he seemed to out of Battletoads?

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
River King 2: Catch Up 2 The Streams

edit: River King 2: Bass and Trout's Bogus Journey

Seith fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 14, 2012

Seith
Sep 28, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

I want to turn about half that special into gifs.

This is exactly what I thought when they were in Angkor Wat and Arino was on one of those coin-op kids riding machines. So loopable.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
I just realized that fellow goon xamphear was the kind gentleman responsible for doing a huge chunk of the work on GCCX's entry over at TheTVDB. I am especially grateful for his work over there as it is the source from which my Home Theater PC pulls all of its info/posters/banners for the show from. Thanks, xamphear!

Seith
Sep 28, 2011

Gutcruncher posted:

Nah, I promise our entire generation will remember CROSSFIRE on our deathbeds.

My birthday is in 5 days and now this is all I really want for it. drat you, Gutcruncher! :argh:

Related: A few of my friends and I have this long-standing word game where if one of us says a three-syllable phrase or word, we then sing said phrase in the hair-metal tonality of the Crossfire singer guy that sings at the end of the commercial.

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
Can't wait to see Mr. Gimmick tackled on this fine program.

I really enjoyed this annotated long-play that goes into detail about some of the finer nuances of this game. Definitely sold me on its merits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seith
Sep 28, 2011
New episode! Can't wait to watch this one. Thanks, team!