Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
I'm not even joking when I say that this: this was one of the most obnoxious, difficult and frustrating years of my life and the tireless work you fine people did on this show made it just a little easier to deal with. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

TheWanderingNewbie posted:

Wait I'm confused, I watched the entire first disk of the dvd the other day, and although it was my first experience of GCCX, I thought it was all fine. I didn't get a feeling of any weird translations or anything. Can someone explain what NeoGAF means by this?

Probably because it's missing the skits and side-segments that air alongside the gameplay footage.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

I want all the stuff about kids and famicom to be red herrings.

The real movie is a motorcycle version of Top Gun and Abe is my Maverick.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

zari-gani posted:

The full title of the movie was publicly released: "Game Center CX THE MOVIE: 1986 Mighty Bomb Jack." The theme song will be "Player 1" done by the rock band Dohatsuten.

A summary was released too: "The year is 1986. Keita, a boy who loves games, has a crush on his classmate Kumiko. He wants to approach Kumiko any way he can, but his chance never comes. And so, in order to get Kumiko's attention, he boldly stands up to a group of delinquents who refuses to return one of his games."

That sounds like a movie plot straight out of... well, 1986. I'm so unreasonably excited for this movie.