Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

Should see if you can get one of the guys from the GIF thread to stabilize it so his head is still and you can see the expression better.

e: and make it loopable too i guess
ee: VVVV Bravo

Lowclock fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Dec 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
I had a real Xevious arcade game in my house when I was in a little kid. :colbert: It's not an especially great shooter but the amount of hidden stuff is what makes it so neat.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
In the newest Bomberman episode, why do they say 2 million points for those items when they're gaining 20 million points?

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
Man I used to play the poo poo out of that Super Mario Bros. Game and Watch and the dual screen Zelda one when I was a kid. Does Arino ever play the Zelda one in another episode?