Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Where should you move to in 45 years? I live in New Orleans currently, which is under sea level by a good bit. I am assuming New Orleans wont be here ? Is that true? I've seen this brought out by several friends that as we have ocean rises etc.. New Orleans eventually will just be overtaken. So where are we to go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I was doing some reading on the Dustbowl in relation to the Great Depression and that era. What are the odds climate wise that we could see another dustbowl type situation?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

At what point will droughts become consistent enough that the cattle industry will just flop? I mean beef prices are already on the rise, but at what point do people say welp we need to supplement with more goat and rabbit meat?

Consistently beef has been on the rise but I am wondering climate wise and time frame wise when the industry becomes unstable.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Can someone help me dispute this argument, I totally believe in global warming and someone posted this as evidence that it was not in fact occuring.
'

Honestly it looks like a general global temperature scale, which I don't know even where to begin with.

Basically their argument is CO2 is good because it's plant food and the whole global wamring is bullshit.

This is the website it was posted on

http://deforestation.geologist-1011.net/

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Climate change may be "slow moving" ,but I would actually say the consequences are not slow moving ,because as you can see even small affects of climate change such as the Syrian drought have led to world wide consequences.

• Locked thread