Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I truly wonder if anything of input will actually get accomplished at this year's Paris Summit...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The BBC has decided to state the obvious: The Paris summit needs a heavy redesign to better fit a common goal.

If we take China and Russia out of the equation, how likely will the summit committee actually get poo poo done instead of burying their heads up their assholes like most of the EU does?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

When should I expect the Northern Icecaps to melt over completely for the very first time in summer, causing all of it to evaporate into boreal monsoons, allow hurricanes in winter, dry up the tropics to the point of unsuitability and toxify the seas and air with massive amounts of hydrogen sulfide? :suicide:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

This feels like genocide advocacy.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

When should I expect the Arctic Ice cap to completely melt for the first time?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And what of the Paris Summit? Will it blend or will it bust?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So let's say the talks fail,

What sort of great natural disasters and ecological changes can we expect in the next 10 years? The next 20?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

All things considered, I think we got a wonderful deal out of Paris.

• Locked thread