Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

ts12 posted:

Ah yes, but how can I be sure that these scientists aren't all part of some global conspiracy to invent climate change because they need grant money in order to live????

These threads are loving depressing :(

What? No, that's the best part. All of the crazy global conspiracies and shadow machinations that are posited for why scientists are clearly faking reams and reams of data and lying to us in order to stop ?progress? ?capitalism? ?freedom?

At least my parents are starting to think there might be something to this whole "global warming" thing since they live at the boundary of two different vegetative zones and the droughts and unprecedented fires are pushing them from one zone into another. My mom actually recognizes that the forests full of tall water and live oak that she loves around here may be nothing but scraggly black and post oak another 100 years down the line. :smith:

zeroprime fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread